$150 per 50-minute session
While I am not an in-network provider for any insurance panels at this time, many insurance companies provide out of network benefits to their members, and services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Payments are accepted in cash or check.
Effective therapy requires continuity and commitment, and keeping scheduled appointments is important. If you are unable do so for some reason, 24 hours notice is required. If you do not show and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information or to request a therapy appointment.